REPORT: Spain’s startup and innovation ecosystem (70 pages)
Market intelligence: 20 data-rich insights with unique, subtle details.
Linked insights are complimentary to give you an idea:
- Case study: Gold mining in Malaga, Freepik acquired
- Two months into quarantine, more digitalized than ever
- Most talked about HealthTech's in Spain
- Are Covid-19 and FashionTech changing your wardrobe?
- Spanish startups well-positioned for the Remote tech era
- How 3 Spanish Superstars prepare for a life, post Corona
- Gender equality in Spain has come further than you think
- Startup verticals likely to receive more venture capital
- FAQ: The Spanish Tech Startup Ecosystem
- Spanish scale-ups are not "just" about LATAM anymore
- Spanish women-led startups get access to more VC cash
- European VC's increase presence looking for startups
- The search for Tech talent leads to Spain
- Valencia is the place to set up a Spanish office, 4 reasons
- Useful statistics:Spain is now a digitally mature market
- From bull to unicorn: fertile ground for $billion valuations
- Which startups will win the scooter race in Madrid?
- International startups: "Local partnerships are key”
- Spain aims for global leadership in CleanTech and Transportation
- Good-to-knows about the Spanish relational business culture
Many useful facts and names of players (founders, investors, accelerators and over-all influential people) to be found for further investigation.
Caroline Lagergren, Founder of Expand To Spain
REPORT: Spain's startup and innovation ecosystem, 20 insights
Flashlight Consulting AB, Stockholm, Sweden
All images carry commercial rights from Unsplash.com and Foap.com
"Super informative, examples of foreign investment and success stories. I love the subtle details, the personalized data with direct quotes and statistics on current topics such as remote work and women in business."
- Rebecca Cabo, Property Investor, London/Valencia
"The 20 insights provided a great primer on Spain’s startup economy. The easily digestible content gave me a good “lay of the land” and directed me towards other sources to refine my investment thesis."
- Monica Logani, Early-stage investor, New York/Valencia
"I found the ebook on the startup landscape in Spain to be hugely engaging. It was very informative too. I read it in one sitting."
- Claire Mason, Content Strategist, Dublin